[development] Re: fixed project releases

Karthik narakasura at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 21:16:26 UTC 2006

> To continue the house-cleaning, I intend to remove some old
> releases.  If you look at http://drupal.org/project/issues/search/
> drupal, you'll see that there are some releases that could do with
> being removed or merged.  Examples: '4.3.0-rc', '4.5.0-rc', etc.
> Suggestions are welcome.  If not, I'll proceed based on my own
> judgement.

Excellent! It's nice to see only one CVS version listed on the submit
issue page :)

Housecleaning: Is it possible to rename 'cvs' to 'cvs/head' ? or 'CVS/HEAD'?

And adding a description for each field or linking to a page with an
explanation of the fields/terminology will be very useful as well..
Critical vs. Normal vs. Minor etc.

Thanks,
-K