[development] Drupal 4.7.0 beta 4 released

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Fri Jan 27 08:18:39 UTC 2006

I find that it is valuable watching experienced programmers do their
work even if I don't understand the core problem they are working on for
the following reasons:

1) They always know more about how to use their tools than I do (it
seems), and I always learn something about how to work efficiently
2) The discussion provides numerous tips, clues, keywords and fragments
that magically pop into place later when I've delved deeper into said
core problem.
3) When they run into problems, and then find a solution, this helps me
later when I run into a similar problem.

Besides, Drupallers are cool people, and personal contact is worth a
lot. I say, go for it!

-Robert