OSCMS, beer for bugs, etc. (Was Re: [development] Drupal 4.7.0 beta 4 released)

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Jan 27 20:31:19 UTC 2006

On 27-Jan-06, at 12:23 PM, Trae McCombs wrote:

> If someone has a Guitar, I can entertain while people down their
> suds in celebration of drupal goodness. :)  I can't afford to bring
> mine as I can't afford to lose it.  I've heard horror stories...
> ( My band: http://theinterference.com/ [yes it sucks, I haven't had
> time to mess with it!])

I have a "guest guitar" that I keep at my house. Also, maybe we'll
convince Colin to break out the band gear. Party at Colin's house!

> Also, since I'm being off-topic ;)  If anyone wants to swim, bike,
> or run while in Vancouver,  let me know.  I'll be getting up in the
> mornings, as I'm in the middle of training for another 1/2 Ironman
> and Ironman ( http://occy.net/ironman ) *cough* Kieran? *cough*

Post a comment on the OSCMS site -- the social events page is a good
spot: http://drupal.org/node/29676

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595