[development] Drupal 4.7.0 beta 4 released

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Sat Jan 28 14:37:25 UTC 2006

Dries Buytaert wrote:
>> Also, since I'm being off-topic ;)  If anyone wants to swim, bike,  or
>> run while in Vancouver,  let me know.  I'll be getting up in the
>> mornings, as I'm in the middle of training for another 1/2 Ironman
>> and Ironman ( http://occy.net/ironman ) *cough* Kieran? *cough*
>

> I might want to go skiing on the 12th.

:(

I'm going to be flying out on the 10th.  I was half-way thinking about
checking out some night skiing on the 9th.  Just need a place that rents
boards.  No way I'm lugging mine up there.

Anyone know if there is a resort open up for the evenings?

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
   Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com