[development] implementing hook_search

Fabio Varesano fabio.varesano at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 03:22:09 UTC 2006

Sorry,

I explained myself not well..

I used the search hook to create a search functionality
for my module. The problem is that is requested to insert
some keywords in the "Enter your keywords" field in order
to get some results. But I would like to be able to left
the keywords field and still get results.

This should be really like the project module advanced search.
Even if the user leave the keyword field empty but select
a project and bugs type he still get some results.

Is it possible to implement something like this
using hook_search?

Thanks,
Fabio