[development] Remove PHP filter by default

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Jan 29 13:37:16 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 28 januari 2006 22:57, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> Also, defining a block is more difficult than just using a snippet. Is it?
> No. The necessary module is a lot complicated this time, 690 bytes :) .

FWIW, I have added two modules to sympal (FKA drupalCOM):
 custom_blocks.module
 custom_views.module
That is IMO the place where people can copy-paste any custom blocks code. As
well as that views.module is flexible enough to allow for for agile creation
of blocks. (for testing etc)

Bèr

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]