[development] help w/ testing our new trashbin feature

Arnab Nandi arnabdotorg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:41:36 UTC 2006

1)  create blog entry: works
2) delete entry: no confirmation, straight to trash. nice. saves time.
3) recover from trash via the message box that says it's been deleted:
ACCESS DENIED
4) Go to trash, then recover: works.

Questions: are there enough hooks for things like url aliases ?
(delete node = delete alias; recover node = recover alias?)

-Arnab

--
http://www.arnab.org