[development] Reboot the PHP filter talk

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Jan 30 10:09:49 UTC 2006

Hehe.. True, true. But how about .kobusshutup?

Honestly, I really see the need of something like this - you can't seriously compare .user and .filter here, can you? A 'user' is not something you apply to content. I can also see the use of .menu. Soon .install files will also be wide spread.

Kobus

Op maandag 30 januari 2006 10:36, schreef Kobus Myburgh:
> If I can butt in here long after talks have calmed down, I believe this is
> a good move, but it could be better if you could have some sort of
> name.filter that is plugged in with the filter.module, don't you think? In
> other words, simply copy the new .filter file in the same folder as the
> module to make it work?

I oppose to Yet Another Module System. we have the .module. What would be
next .menu? .node? .user? etc. hooks are perfectly fine for this IMO.

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]