[development] help w/ testing our new trashbin feature

Chad Phillips - Apartment Lines chad at apartmentlines.com
Mon Jan 30 20:39:35 UTC 2006

i'm not clear on number 3: i tried the exact same sequence you
outlined using the test account, and the node recovered just fine.
can you be more specific?

as to hooks, the trashbin feature works through all the current hook
systems, node, user, etc.  so anything that was normally deleted
outright will now be moved to the trashbin, then recovered when the
deleted 'package' is recovered.  table dependencies are a bit tricky,
but i believe i've got a system in place that will do a fine job of
testing any data that's about to be recovered for the relevant data
it depends on