[development] Front page module - The way it should be.[tm]

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue Jan 31 16:16:28 UTC 2006

On 31 Jan 2006, at 6:03 PM, Earl Miles wrote:
> The one thing that this combination doesn't really address is the
> 'choose a front page based upon criteria' which is what the
> front_page module should be retained to do.
I want that to be integrated into core.

'layout' support. To replace the tiered theme settings, and multiple
completely incoherent visibility pages.

It's part one of the things that prompted me to post about changing
to a layered variable system actually,
and it would allow us to finally put this entire admin theme thing
behind us, by giving an (optional) interface to
change the triggers for the specific layout.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy