[development] webdav module

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jul 3 08:54:47 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 1 juli 2006 17:12, schreef Gerhard Killesreiter:
> If yes, how were your experiences, if no, why not?

I tried it, but gave up. So "why not":
 webdav did work on my apache.
 webdav module started off with an error, I fixed that, since it was caused by
a version conflict.
 Webdav module did not let me log in using Drupal details, apache seemed to
get "in front of it", meaning: apache mod_dav never gave Drupal the
opportunity to handle the webdav stuff.

So I then gave up, since what I wanted, could be achieved with cron runs and
FTP too.

webdav looks promising, but it was too hard  for me to get running. Maybe
others have/had more luck?

Bèr