[development] Extending Modules

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Fri Jul 7 19:38:37 UTC 2006

A great place to start learning about piggybacking on other modules is
the hook_nodeapi and hook_form_alter hooks.  Those should allow you to
do most of what you want.

But if the functionality belongs in the module, submit a patch and help
that module become better.

Good luck,

Rob Roy Barreca
Electronic Insight Corporation