[development] blogapi client

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Jul 9 05:49:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a blogapi client module for 4.6. It can post nodes via blogger,
metaweblog or Atom APIs and autodiscover all these (yay for blogger.com
which has two service.post links but only one of them is actually
usable... I worked around that.)

I still need to make a wizard form based on b) and hook a) into the node
process but that's fairly trivial and will happen within a day.

I am willing to contribute this module and will submit my enhancements as
I write them (for my dayjob, that is) but I am not willing to maintain
this.

If you are interested, drop me a line and I will send you the module. That
the module is 4.6 does not matter much at this point, there is very little
that needs to be changed to make it work under 4.7 (it will be more when
that wizard form is done).

Regards

NK