Feedparser (Re: [development] Modules: The Hit List)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Jul 9 10:19:41 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 8 juli 2006 18:39, schreef Mark Fredrickson:
> Let's ignore the front-end issue for now. Can we get a feed.inc? For
> starters it can just pull out the feed parsing from aggegrator - but
> it would be nice if it could also provide some feed generation
> features. eg. create_feed(array($node1, $node2, $node3));

  Here is a feed.inc. Feel free to change it into a .inc and make it
coreworthy.

 » http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/feedparser/

  I, however, think its a better idea to first work on this module, outside
core, a little more. So that we have something nice and something that has
proven itself for core.

 BÈr