[development] Re: Patches

Frando (Franz Heinzmann) frando at xcite-online.de
Mon Jul 10 16:15:14 UTC 2006

That might be true, but as far as I can see only the part that makes the
3 columns have the same height is concerned. The rest of the "holy
grail" css (the 3 columns) is still working. Equal heights are normally
only needed if the columns need to have a different background that has
to reach until the bottom of the page.

regards,
frando