[development] Two performance improvements

Matt Westgate matt at lullabot.com
Mon Jul 10 22:38:49 UTC 2006

On Jul 10, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Jakub Suchy wrote:

> i could try on one of my sites which takes about a
> second to generate, but i don't have any with thousands of nodes...
>
> Jakub Suchy

You can create a test site and populate it with as many nodes as you
need using the generate-content.php script that ships with
devel.module.  There are other scripts in there for creating users,
taxonomy terms and even path aliases.  Devel module is also great for
timing db queries.

http://drupal.org/project/devel

Matt Westgate
www.lullabot.com