[development] Re: Patches

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jul 11 09:58:33 UTC 2006

Op maandag 10 juli 2006 15:26, schreef Steven Wittens:
> Non-sense. The piefecta layout and many others (such as drupal.org
> itself) are 100% tableless and can accomodate clears in the content.

Whether or not that theme should be tableless or not is a non-discussion.

My question was not that, but was whether or not I should work towards/with a
core patch, for my *base* (ugly-as-hell) theme, or whether Dries meant with a
new core theme, that it should be pretty and appealing? AFAIK it is the
latter, am I correct?

Bèr