[development] [develoment]help required

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Jul 11 11:01:36 UTC 2006

On 7/11/06, dhanesh andurlekar <dhanesh.andurlekar at gmail.com> wrote:
> problem statement:
> i want to link the registration module with the user module so that when the
> user registers with a username and password he should be able to log in
> using the same username and password...

Perhaps you should look at the profile module.  I believe that it
achieves a very similar goal and is already included in Drupal core.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com