[development] SQLite backend

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jul 11 13:05:10 UTC 2006

It is often best to check if someone has done the same thing before.

In Karoly's sandbox, there is a version of sqlite.inc:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/chx/

We also discussed this many times before and there are some issues
(I think it was the lack of ALTER which is used for upgrades).

Of course, SQLite is not suitable for a real web site since the entire
database is locked for writes, which we do for every page view.

Search lists.drupal.org as well as drupal.org for the old discussions details.