[development] internal link filter & master filter list

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Thu Jul 13 12:22:15 UTC 2006

On Sunday 09 July 2006 05:44, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Maybe it is a good idea to collaborate with the "links bundle" team?
>
> They have all sorts of modules and apis to handle links. The best about them,
> is that these modules are consistent and coöperative. Adding a module to that
> for inline links sounds like a very good plan, to me.

Thanks for the plug, Ber!

As the maintainer of the Links package, I'd be happy to work with you to get
this functionality integrated into Links. Please take a look at what we have
so far, in contributions/modules/links (CVS HEAD branch), and let me know if and
how you think your feature could integrate in.

I'm willing to entertain the idea of a separate module that's part of the Links
package, or added functions in the Links API, or some combination of the above.

Kind regards,

Scott