[development] install system

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Jul 13 20:24:21 UTC 2006

Note that the install.txt and database specific install files are not yet
updated. Hopefully the documentation team can tackle this issue for those
early adopters like me, who would immediately like to enjoy the new stuff.

BTW *I* know what to expect: create database, create user, set up
settings.php, load up install.php and then watch the magic :) Will see
what happens :)

Gabor