[development] How to create a 'registered by' field in the registration form?

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Jul 14 10:31:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is the development list, not support list. If you are not
subscribed to the support list, please do so, and then ask your question
again.

That said, your question does require quite a bit of custom coding, so
I am not sure if someone will consider doing that for you, but I suspect
you might need to hire someone to do the coding for you. Also take note
that if someone does the additional coding for you, you might have to
redo the coding after any core module upgrades.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> leob at media.mit.edu 7/14/2006 12:16:45 PM >>>
Hello there,

How can I create a 'registered by' field to be included on my site's
registration form?  Ideally, I'd like that field to only accept users
who
are allowed to registered others.  I also would like to show those
latter
users a list of site members that have been registered by them.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

.L.