[development] pointreleases and guidelines for contribs

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Jul 15 06:53:48 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 14 juli 2006 23:28, schreef Gabor Hojtsy:
> This is a good (and not a new :) idea. Except that the modules versions
> should be called something else, like 4.7.0-1 and 4.7.0-2, so that we keep
> the real numbers signaling Drupal compatibility. IMHO

Good point about the point releases. I thought about how to jeep them
compatible with Drupal Core. (And I know my ideas are not new. )

Since tags use - dashes it should be:
 4-7-r2
or specific for 4.7.2 core:
 4-7-2-r4

OR core contribs that go wild:
 4-7-2-r2-5-4-5-2 (grin)

Bèr
--
[ End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]