[development] new PostgreSQL maintainer needed

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Sat Jul 15 22:59:53 UTC 2006

On Jul 9, 2006, at 6:25 AM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

> If someone else wants to help, that's possible to.

FWIW, the main drupal site(s) at my day job will have to run on
pgsql, so i'll certainly be helping with this effort, too.  i've got
my laptop configured with both mysql and pgsql for easily testing
stuff in both environments (http://drupal.org/node/68133 if anyone
wants help getting that working on their mac).  if anyone wants a
patch tested on pgsql and i'm around on IRC, feel free to ask.

-derek (dww)