[development] pointreleases and guidelines for contribs

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Sun Jul 16 15:50:20 UTC 2006

On Jul 16, 2006, at 3:38 AM, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> I mailed the list because I was not aware of that patch and thread.
> I have no
> intention of rewinding the discussion. Sorry for causing this.

no need to apologize.  reminding the list of the existence of that
thread and the effort around it was worth-while in itself.  if your
question accomplished nothing more than that, it was still helpful. ;)

but, if this is an itch you have (and i'm sure you're not the only
one), help is most welcome.   if you have any cycles to spare and
want to see this done soon, take a look at those threads and let us
know how you can help.

thanks!
-derek