[development] Request for listing in Services page at Drupal.org

F. Rodriguez Fabian at FabianRodriguez.com
Mon Jul 17 16:46:35 UTC 2006

Hello,

Last week Koumbit.org was added to the services listings ar
Drupal.org, many thanks to Khalid for the prompt update & small
corrections.

Who should I ask to list Koumbit.org in the hosting listing (
http://drupal.org/services/hosting ) ?

Many thanks,

Fabian Rodriguez
http://www.koumbit.org