[development] Have you ever laughed fate in the face?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jul 18 07:25:35 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 18 juli 2006 05:45, schreef Neil Drumm:
> What group of users who might want this?

I want this. What is wrong with choice? Offering choice, with good defaults is
good. Offering only the good defaults without any choice to break out of them
is bad.

We must really break out of that "all or nothing" thing in Drupal. usability
is not about offering less choice. It's about making stuff easier.
Aand "easy" is not a synonym for "less choices".

Bèr