[development] Drupal Multi-Site Management

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Thu Jul 20 09:23:56 UTC 2006

On 19-Jul-06, at 4:46 PM, Khalid B wrote:

> There is something called Hostmaster, which is what Bryght.com uses
> for multi site. They are  in  the process of open sourcing it.

Not "in the process of" -- it is open source under the GPL. We have
protected access to the repository at the moment. Contact me for access.

The publish and subscribe modules may be a good solution for you. One
can imagine a dashboard-style module that would have access to all
the instances of a multi-site install for managing the cross-site
integration of pub-sub. The XUL-based desktop admin client being
developed as part of the SoC may also be appropriate for this purpose.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595