[development] Object caching

George Kappel gkappel at herrspacific.com
Thu Jul 20 21:56:12 UTC 2006

Right now, I'm just trying to make Drupal work reasonably well under very
tight time constraints.

FYI site is basically an online catalog of 50,000 items using category
module and views module to organize

I am also new to Drupal and need some time to discover the Zen under the
covers, at this point I
might just make it worse, although I would like to dig in when it makes
sense.

For complicated parts of Drupal, are there formal tests that define/validate
that the module/code is working as required?

It seems like the menu system does a bunch of stuff that might not be
immediately obvious.