[development] Minimum required for a login

Alexandru Badiu alex at 417.ro
Fri Jul 21 11:52:59 UTC 2006

I used curl (but you could use snoopy or the built in php functions) to
login a user and create nodes programatically. Maybe it helps:

$crl = curl_init();
curl_setopt($crl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.site.ro/user/login");
curl_setopt($crl, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "/tmp/cookie.txt");
curl_setopt($crl, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, "/tmp/cookie.txt");
curl_setopt($crl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt ($crl, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

$postdata=array("edit[name]"=>"user", "edit[pass]"=>"pass",
        "edit[form_id]"=>"user_login", "op"=>"Log in");
curl_setopt ($crl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postdata);

$result=curl_exec($crl);

Alexandru Badiu