[development] Profile field for RSS

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Jul 21 13:42:51 UTC 2006

On 21-Jul-06, at 5:28 AM, Benjamin Maurice wrote:

> Has anyone created a profile field for users' news feeds such that
> all their submitted RSS feeds appear in a category in news aggregator?
>
> I submitted a feature request at Profile but maybe that's not the
> only way:
> http://drupal.org/node/74439
>
> Also I'm interested in enabling multiple instances of profile
> fields for users-- for instance a URL field labeled "Web Site" that
> the user can simply add second or third sites.

See http://drupal.org/node/30865 -- courtesy of Prometheus6 aka Earl
Dunovant.

It's tagged as CVS and may need updating. I'd love to see more work
on core aggregator...this might even make sense to fold into the core
aggregator directly, as it's currently one of the few "content"
pieces that can't be created by "regular" end users.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595