[development] link between index and content

UN PEP infounpep at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 09:08:18 UTC 2006

Hi
   I'm newbie in php and i'm looking for the code that link between index and content page.When we click on the navigation menu, it goes to the appropriate content page depends on the type that we click (i.e node, flexinode, page, story etc...). But i could not trace how they were linked from the index page. (e.g when we click "http://localhost/aaa/index.php?type=flexinode-4", it should be display the content written in flexinode-4.)
    Can anyone help me to explain a draft overview of the drupal in which how the content page link with index according to the type that user selected? I would very much appreciate if anyone can give me a helping hand. Thanks in advance.