[development] Please add us to the Drupal hosting list

Caleb Gilbert caleb.gilbert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 00:06:30 UTC 2006

Our details:

Bloggyland.com offers hosting for pre-installed, pre-configured Drupal
solutions which enable you to immediately publish, administer, and update
your website. And though all of our hosting plans come with many more
modules than a base install of Drupal does, you do not need specialized
training or technical knowledge of programming languages or HTML. If
however, you do prefer to tinker - the ways you can extend and customize
your site are truly endless. Fully dedicated and friendly support.
Ease-of-use if our goal. Please visit us and see our on-site demo.

Our url: http://bloggyland.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns!

Thanks!
Caleb Gilbert