[development] Leave of absence: automember.module

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Jul 26 13:08:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

My situation currently requires me to take a leave of absence from most
of my Drupal activities (and most of my hobbies, too) for two months or
maybe even more. I have tried to convert automember.module to Drupal 4.7
before I left, but I have not been able to do so successfully - there
are still way too many bugs to release.

I have had two queries about automember module since I took over from
njivy, and no more, so either it is not in widespread use, or people
updated it themselves to version 4.7. If this need is more urgent than
what I believe it is, I will be willing to hand over to someone who will
do the conversion. If the need is not so urgent, and nobody wants to do
the conversion, this will have to wait until I get back...

Any interested people, please reply to me off-list.

Thanks!

Kobus