[development] Database queries on drupal.org

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri Jul 28 18:09:20 UTC 2006

On Jul 28, 2006, at 7:39 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> 1091.909	1.327	823	pager_query	SELECT DISTINCT m.*, r.*, u.name,
> u.uid FROM cvs_messages m INNER JOIN cvs_repositories r ON m.rid =
> r.rid INNER JOIN users u ON m.uid = u.uid ORDER BY m.created DESC
> LIMIT D

last time these queries came up, i started looking into this one.

http://drupal.org/node/74238

i didn't have a chance to finish my investigation, but it's pretty
obvious that some of the keys in the cvs_* tables aren't right.  if
anyone wants to look at this more closely with me at some point,
please send me email off-list, or find me in IRC.

thanks,
-dww