[development] the past, present and future of drupal admin

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sat Jul 29 01:42:28 UTC 2006

http://drupal.org/node/63601

<quote>
There are two configuration screens that deal with these links:

On admin >> settings >> menu you choose which menu is used for the
primary links and which for the secondary links. If you have added items
to the default "Primary Links" menu and they are not showing up, check
to make sure the option on this page hasn't been changed to "No Primary
Links".
</quote>

The verbage is assumed there.  Probably could benefit from having words
added to effect.  Feel free to send them to me offlist and I will edit
it.