[development] Modules page rework

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Sun Jul 30 03:23:44 UTC 2006

On Saturday 29 July 2006 13:36, Morbus Iff wrote:
> >> Are you saying this just because sepeck took his screenshot at an
> >> unusually wide browser width? Otherwise, I don't get what you mean by
>
> Some screenshots to prevent the thousand words thing. Low quality.
>
>   wordwrap.jpg: An example of our current modules screen at a
>    small width. The yellow areas are hideous to me - the word
>    wrapping of one word is bad, and harms readability, IMO.
>    The extra columns and links in your screenshot would make
>    word wrapping common place.

I'm sure I'm going to ruffle some feathers here, but I don't mind descriptions
that take up more than one line. While I agree that a module designer should
be able to clearly and consicly describe their module, I think there are far
too many who go to the other extreme and don't put enough words in the
description to state what the module's purpose is.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/