[development] Modules page rework

Sammy Spets sammys-drupal at synerger.com
Mon Jul 31 05:01:05 UTC 2006

I'm definitely in support of the Gallery 2 module model. It's far
superior to the Drupal one.

I believe the new layout, while looks ok, is way too wide (for some
layouts). May I suggest the following:

Name|Description                                            >>|Links

Clicking on the >> presents the following:

Name|Description                                            <<|Links
    |   Version: 4.8.0                                        |
    |   Package: blah                                         |

Cheers,

--
Sammy Spets
Synerger Pty Ltd