[development] Download statistics for core

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:00:47 UTC 2006

Adrian is right, Liza. This isn't a limelight thing, it's a simple fact.

Seriously, I understand you want an end-user support infrastructure for
Drupal-the-software. But (since we been comparing to other successful
projects) developers are as central to Drupal as to PHP, Linux, Perl,
Eclipse, etc, etc.You want your support infrastructure to wrap around the
development effort, not infiltrate it.