[development] Trackback

Volker Wegert mail at volker-wegert.de
Sat Jun 3 13:50:09 UTC 2006

"AjK" <drupal at f2s.com> writes:
>> If there's people on the list interested in adopting this module, send
>> me an email.  I have been anxious to get this into good hands.
> I don't mind taking on a review/commit role. I don't have the time
> to actively develop it right now (but will do in the soon/medium
> timescales) if it needs it but I do have time to look over patches,
> test and if needs be commit.

Same here. I've uploaded my modified version of the module to
http://www.volker-wegert.de/filebrowser. There's a patch included, however,
the patch only contains the .module file and not the additional JS file. This
version should fix
 - http://drupal.org/node/29969
 - http://drupal.org/node/64979
 - http://drupal.org/node/45348

Best regards
  Volker

--
* Volker Wegert * http://www.volker-wegert.de/contact *
* "Die Zeit bekehrt mehr Menschen als die Vernunft." (Th. Paine)