[development] Download statistics for core

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Sun Jun 4 13:30:26 UTC 2006

Lisa

If by "here" you mean this thread, then you are wrong. If you mean this
mailing list, then maybe.

The point Robert and Earl and others are making, and I strongly agree with,
is not to hijack threads (even unintentionally) and turn them into a tirade
on how Drupal has grown despite its developers and it is time to pry it
out of their hands.

I am one who regularly chides fellow developers if they make insensitive
remarks against clueless users, but will also do so to others who do that
against developers.

So, go ahead and write what  you propose in feature requests, DEPs, or
groups.drupal.org, and then point to them here so all can discuss them.
All without causing unintentional flame wars or hijacking other threads.

I am sure your input this way will be appreciated.