[development] Re: Where to post comments about specs or usability

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Sun Jun 4 18:30:15 UTC 2006

Here is what I wrote  in  my previous reply:

====
So, go ahead and write what  you propose in feature requests, DEPs, or
groups.drupal.org, and then point to them here so all can discuss them.
All without causing unintentional flame wars or hijacking other threads.
====

There are many  ways:

Check this group and start a thread there.
http://groups.drupal.org/usability

You can post a link here for those interested.