[development] private message module maintainership

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jun 5 12:52:00 UTC 2006

Op zondag 4 juni 2006 13:28, schreef Robert Douglass:
> I can't speak for TDobes directly, but I have a hard time imagining that
> he'd have any object to Matt Westgate testing and committing patches on
> this widely used module.

As per http://drupal.org/node/64756 I volunteered to take over maintainance.
This module could be a punding heart of Drupal-as-community-CMS, but it is
not, ATM.

My plans are to:
 * Weed out the issue thread. Apply patches.
 * Find and mark critical bugs, that are now in the queue.
 * Fix all these. Once we have no critical ones left, release the module for
4.7
 * Then we'll see if someone wants to take over from me, or if there are
better plans for this module.

If TDobes reads this, please contact me in private. And note that for the time
being, I only want to focus on fixing bugs. New features and or ideas are for
later, so I will try to get hold of you by then.

If no-one objects, I will add myself to the CVS committers and weed out the
queue.

PS: I am using the module right now on two sites, so I have "an Itch".

Bèr