[development] Move multiple theme per site support to contribmodule

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Tue Jun 6 19:56:46 UTC 2006

Indeed I am. Those interested in theming stuff (and especially those
familiar with phptemplate), please check out
http://drupal.org/node/65706. It introduces a new way to override page
templates in the same way that the default 'node' template can be
overridden by node-story.tpl.php.

It doesn't break compatability with existing page.tpl.php and $variables
hacks, but makes it much, much simpler for themers to drop in alternate
layouts for, say, the admin page, the front page, and the 'default' page
without resorting to any other code.

--Jeff