[development] In 4.7 you can assign regions to any template (node, comment, etc.)

Adam Cooper Adam_Cooper at europe.pall.com
Thu Jun 8 10:36:14 UTC 2006

Nice, I'd be quite interested in that howto.
Will come in quite useful.

Thanks
Adam

                    Bèr Kessels
                    <ber at webschuur.com>        To:     development at drupal.org
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    development-bounces@       Subject:     Re: [development] In 4.7 you can assign regions to any
                    drupal.org                  template    (node, comment, etc.)

                    08/06/2006 11:15
                    Please respond to
                    development; Please
                    respond to ber
                    Display Group
                    Members:

                        |---------|
                        | [ ] Yes |
                        |---------|

> Awesome!!
>
> I'm cc'ing Docs list, as there now can be some comment cleanup on
> that page http://drupal.org/node/29139 regarding just this question.
>
> Laura

FWIW I recently added a HOWTO on designing a frontpage with regions. But I
cannot find it back (do we really need to restructure the handbook ever
few months? :) )

Bèr

This message may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended only for the addressee or other persons entitled
to access the information. If you are not the intended or authorised
recipient of this message, please notify the sender by return
and then delete it from your mailbox. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this communication without prior permission
is prohibited. Internet communications are not secure and may be
susceptible to data corruption, interception, and unauthorised
amendment for which Pall Europe Limited does not accept liability.
Whilst we have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that this
e-mail and any attachments have been swept for viruses, Pall
Europe Limited does not accept liability for losses sustained as a
result of software viruses. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Pall Europe Limited unless otherwise specifically stated.

Registered Office and Corporate Headquarters: Pall Europe Limited,
Europa House, Havant Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3PD.
Registered No 769075, England.