[development] SNA - status report

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sun Jun 11 16:49:31 UTC 2006

On 6/10/06, Robert Wohleb <rob at techsanctuary.com> wrote:
> seeing the reason behind the graphs. I assumed the graphs were for
> seeing the big picture, where clustering would be evident.

One thing is evident - webchick is POPULAR!

http://sna.drupaler.net/files/planet-soc.svg

Aron - these graphs are really fun to look at and will also provide
great value to many many projects.  Thanks for doing this and for
documenting the work in public.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com