[development] Install profiles tutorial for Drupal 4.7, Friday 8AM PST

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Jun 11 18:27:29 UTC 2006

Thanks for the clarification. Obviously I must have missed the important
parts, because my first attempt for my install stuff was built on top of CS,
but that Just Did Not Work Right, for me. then.

Op zondag 11 juni 2006 19:58, schreef Boris Mann:
> Go and ahead and *try* to build some install profiles and/or automate
> installs, then come back and submit patches.

So: I have built my scripts off the CS stuff that I grabbed from CS about 5
months ago. And what I have seen untill today, did not allow me to achieve
all that you stated. Not in an easy way, a way that /I/ could code, at
least :).

And talking about an approach: fixing stuff with patches afterwards is bit the
wrong way around, if it could have been done slightly different from the
beginning, not? ;-)

Bèr