[development] So, you like CCK?

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 04:08:43 UTC 2006

On 6/12/06, Benson Wong <mostlygeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anybody working on a node  type export/import?
>
> I was definining some custom node types and thought it'd be nice if I
> could just export my new type to a simple text file and import it on
> another site.

I am working on export / import of node types, and much more. See my
Google SoC project, the Import / Export API:

http://drupal.org/node/67043

Easily sharing things like CCK node types between sites (and even
being able to create a public library of 'templates', consisting of
exported node types and other things) is one of the key things that
the API will let you do.

Cheers,
Jaza.