[development] Cascading variable system

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Mon Jun 12 13:26:56 UTC 2006

I like this system and perhaps we could solve an old gripe that I have
about our current variables; that many variables never get initialized
but rather remain undocumented 'features' of the code. IMO, it is bad
form if you have variable_get('foo', 'baz') and can't find variable
'foo' in the database. All vars should get initialized.

-Robert