[development] pathauto maintainership

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Wed Jun 14 02:56:30 UTC 2006

On Jun 12, 2006, at 1:29 PM, Greg Knaddison - GVS wrote:

> Unless my knowledge of Project/CVS interaction is bad, it looks to me
> based on those pages like he can no longer patch it.

your knowledge is correct.  the one thing you might not know is that
anyone with administer nodes permissions on drupal.org can grant cvs
access to a user on a given project.  so, it's trivial for a small
handful of folks to help out in situations like this.  if steef needs
access, it's easy to grant it.

-derek (dww)

p.s. the "locked" row at the top of the cvs-access table is always
the owner of the project node.